- 1 premade pizza dough from a pizzeria
- olive oil for brushing dough
- 1 ball of mozzarella (not the kind in water, the kind that is vacuum sealed), you will use about half of a ball, depending on the size of it
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, with flavored oil
- Prepare the crust: Transfer to a baking pizza pan. Brush dough lightly all over with olive oil.
- Cut or pull apart the cheese with your fingers and spread all over the dough.
- Drizzle the pizza with a little of the garlic flavored oil from the minced garlic, and sprinkle with minced garlic over the entire pizza. Add just a bit of Italian spices to the top, and bake. For my dough, they instruct you to bake at 425 for 12-18 minutes.