Gather the following items:
- Cotton Batting
- Paper Lanterns
- Battery Powered LED lights
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like.
2. Hot glue the batting to the outside of the paper lantern in various places, making sure it’s fluffed to your liking.
3. Place your LED lights inside each lantern.
4. If you’re using small, battery powered LED lights, you can affix them to the internal structure of the lantern and hang it wherever you like.
5. As another option, you could make a chain of several clouds, connecting them with Elemental LED’s RGB 4-In-One LED Puck Light Kit, which would enable you to create color-changing-LED lit clouds remotely controlled with an RGB controller! (This option requires a nearby electrical outlet, however.)
Ready to stop daydreaming and get to work? Send us your attempts, and remember, every cloud has a silver (or in this case, LED-lit) lining.
Source: http://bit.ly/HIwExT | http://bit.ly/97xFzX