Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Cream cheese filled strawberries
Small melon baller
Pastry bag with star tip
8 ounce package cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (my favorite is Mexican Vanilla)
1. Using a mixer on medium speed, combine all of your ingredients together until fluffy.
2. Set aside.
3. Cut the tips off of the strawberries.
4. Cut the tops off of the strawberries.
5. Place the strawberries on their bottoms.
6. Take a small melon baller to scoop out the tops.
7. Fill a pastry bag with the cream cheese mixture.
8. Take a star tip
9. Pipe into berries until the cream cheese mixture brims over the tops.